- Referring to any four-legged animal as a weird dog
- Massively underestimating the number of nearly uncountable objects
- Massively overestimating the number of clearly countable objects
- Bad puns in TV episode titles
I just think every driver should read this.
Too many people are oblivious to these facts, mainly because they’ve never been in or driven a truck hauling horses.
Harley is a gift from God.
This is why Harley is like my all time favorite!
Why did they leave out the best part of this scene?;
The character development of Harley is probably one of the better things DC has done with their characters.
wow first of all how do you even touch a bird
ive watched this video an unimaginable amount of times
Every time I watch this video, I am awed by the strange unshakable calm that the bird seems to portray, even turning it’s head slightly as to idly survey the perpetrator pressing their finger against their slight, frail, body.
Perhaps this bird understands truly what it means… to do it for the vine.
It tilts it’s head like “okay whatever I’ll go with it”
i just spent like half an hour going through my videos to find this
I failed my final because a GIRL sitting next to me was wearing a TANK TOP ad i saw her sholders and got distracted all the blood in my brain went to my huge Dong
Did that girl ever get her fluffy chicken?
A friend of mine shared this post on Twitter today about something one of her friend’s witnessed in NYC last night, and I felt it was important for us to post it on here - as a way of both getting the word out and seeing if anyone has any way of helping the situation (blogging, writing an article, knowledge of a missing person, etc.) Please share if you can - there has to be something we can do to help. It is possible to get in touch with the original source - please first email it to email@example.com and we will forward it to her.
Jesus fucking Christ.
Jesus fucking Christ.
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere